Selasa, 02 Oktober 2012

My Hobby


Hey, my name is Anthony Bagus Pratama Putra (NIM: 1601256342). I made this blog for an assignment that Mr. D gave us in ICT class. first of all I want to introduce myself, like i said before my name is Anthony Bagus Pratama Putra. i was born in 8 September 1994 Jakarta, and now I'm studying at BINUS UNIVERSITY.



Without any further due I will tell you what my hobby is. I'm really into cars, since i was 10 grades i started driving, then i started to understand cars more deeply. Then when I reach 11th grade i began to drive everyday to school. Then I realize that i was very interested in automotive, i began to learn more about cars and all parts of the cars. then i started to modify my personal car, I'm currently driving a Toyota Yaris. And now I'm starting to get interested in drifting.

Drifting

Drifting is a driving technique where the driver intentionally oversteer, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels or the back wheels, while maintaining control from entry to exit of a corner. A car is drifting when the rear slip angle is greater than the front slip angle, to such an extent that often the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn.



Drifting as a driving technique is documented as early as the 1930s as being used by drivers of the Grand Prix cars of the day. At least one piece of extant period footage used to promote the sale of a rare Auto Union D-Type racer clearly depicts the driver throwing his vehicle into a controlled drift to navigate a bend in the road racing track.



 

 

The Cars

Usually, drift cars are light to moderate weight rear-wheel-drive coupes and sedans over a large range of power levels. There have also been AWD rally cars that have been converted to RWD.
Despite the export of Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) vehicles to continents outside Japan, drifters in other countries prefer to use local examples as drift cars.
A high volume of JDM imports were brought to countries such as Australia, however it is not unusual to see Australian domestic vehicles such as the Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon utilised in drifting competitions.
The American market enjoyed a relatively high volume of JDM cars being imported over the last decade, despite Japanese domestic vehicles being right-hand-drive only. Locally sold imports such as the Lexus SC and Nissan 240SX feature heavily in American drifting, however they are usually modified with JDM engine transplants to mirror their Japanese domestic equivalents
  
Nissan 240SX




 
                                                                 Lexus SC




 Thank you for reading this blog! Please comment is you like it or not, it helps me a lot. I will learn from my mistakes. Have a nice day! :D

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar